Prepare one tax return with TurboTax 2012 Online Basic, which includes the cost to e-File. The desktop version prepares up to five returns and includes free e-File.
- Phone tech support.
- More advanced interview skips questions that don't pertain to your return.
- Imports data directly via the Internet for W-2 and 1099 forms so you don't have to do the data entry yourself.
- More help resources.
- Compares sales tax to state income tax where applicable to get the biggest deductible.
- Extra help for income from Social Security and Disability.
- Easy to apply for an extension.
- Windows version imports tax data files from 2011 H&R Block At Home and TaxACT tax software. Windows and Mac versions import the same data from a PDF of last year's return.
TurboTax Basic desktop tax software retails for $29.99 and includes federal e-File fees. Add one or more state returns for $44.99 per state, state e-File is $19.99 except for New York. TurboTax Online Basic
is $19.99, including federal e-File and a state can be added for $36.99, which includes state e-File.Check for TurboTax 2012 Basic price deals