1. Searchable Quicken Help
- In Quicken, click on Help.
- Click Quicken Help.
- Type your question, a short phrase or just the name of the feature you need help with.
- Click on OK or Ask, depending on your Quicken version.
- You will be presented with links to relevant help topics that you can select from.
2. F1 for Quicken HelpPress the F1 key on your keyboard any time you're working in Quicken to see the section of the Help manual that is relevant to the feature you are currently using.
3. Quicken CommunityClick on Help, Quicken Live Community for quick access to online discussions that pertain to the feature you are currently using. Once you're in Quicken Live Community, set up a user ID to ask questions if you don't find the answer you need.
Internet access required.
4. Guide Me, QuickenDepending on the version of Quicken you're using, you will see a Guide Me tab on the right. Click on Guide Me for step-by-step instructions for using the section of Quicken currently in use.
5. Next Steps, Especially for Quicken BeginnersClick on Help, then Learn about Next Steps After Setting Up Quicken to view a table that provides tutorials listed in order for setting up and using Quicken. Each step in this table builds on previous tutorials, so it's like having a class that you can attend at your convenience. Anyone who is new to using Quicken personal finance software should take advantage of this feature.
6. Troubleshooting Quicken and Communicate with Quicken SupportClick on Help, Product and Customer Support to get Quicken troubleshooting tips, tips for making the most of Quicken and links to Quicken Support via chat, phone, email or Web.
Some Quicken Product and Customer Support tools require an Internet connection.