- 30 days free trial.
- $98 per year subscription, or subscribe for 6 months for $49.
- Individual financial planning consultations with free data input and 1 year of access to eFinPLAN is available for a fee, but you have to contact eFinPLAN to set this up. There are no sales calls.
Currently, the extensive reports can only be viewed from within the software and there is no print option. However, Financial Fate reports highlight and show you the year-by-year financial details that have been used to create results and recommendations, which really helps you to understand your financial decisions.
- Financial Fate is a free download for Windows.
VeriPlanVeriPlan includes 10 financial planning tools and retirement planning calculators. A free tutorial download includes a fully functional version of VeriPlan with data populated for a fictitious family so you can see how the software works. A 2 year budget planner worksheet is included with the free tutorial.
You will need Microsoft Excel to use VeriPlan.
- $57, may install on all PCs in one household.
- Microsoft Excel 2002 or later required.
- 30-day money back guarantee
LifeFocusYou can customize your financial plan with LifeFocus using the six financial planning modules, separate saving and investing tutorials, comprehensive reports and an integrated help system. A free newsletter via email and a 164 page paperback book, Putting Money in its Place, is included in the cost of the software.
Like the other software on this list, LifeFocus personal financial planning software has been designed for individuals of all walks of life. An online version of LifeFocus is in the works, as well enhanced graphics and expanded capabilities within the software. Upgrades are free for a year.
- 30 day free demo.
- $80, free upgrades for 1 year.
- 6 month money back guarantee.