Learn about the features in Quicken 2011 versions to decide which will work best for you.
All versions of Quicken 2011 come with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, free phone support for help with purchasing, installing or upgrading, and an easy-to-use data conversion tool for importing Microsoft Money data.
New features include easy sorting and column customization in registers, projected balance report and improved categorization for downloaded transactions. Quicken 2011 downloads data from 12,000 financial institutions, twice as many as Quicken 2010 did.
Quicken 2011 Starter Edition
Quicken Starter Edition features include:
- Categorize expenses and keep a budget.
- Redesigned graphical cash flow reporting tells you how much money you have left over after income and expenses.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Set up spending goals to stick to your budget.
- Download account transactions.
- Bill Reminders help with paying bills on time.
- Import tax data into TurboTax.
Quicken 2011 Starter Edition retails for around $30.
Quicken 2011 Deluxe
- Imports data from all Quicken desktop versions.
- Includes a good set of basic investment tracking tools.
- Quicken Attachments for transactions and accounts.
- Planning tools for retirement, debt reduction, college savings and finding tax deductions.
Quicken 2011 Deluxe retails for $60, but you can compare prices for Quicken Deluxe to find a better deal.
Quicken 2011 Premier
- Investment performance analysis.
- Help with minimizing taxes on capital gains.
- Tax deduction reports.
- Morningstar ratings for mutual funds.
- Investment dashboard shows returns over time.
Quicken 2011 Home & Business
- Business and personal income and expense categories are clearly separated.
- Get profit and loss figures at a glance.
- Finds tax-deductible expenses.
- Schedule C reporting.
- Creates invoices and estimates.
- Organizes lease terms, rental rates, and security deposits.
- Income and expense tracking, by property.
- Shows paid rents and renters who owe you money.
- Schedule E tax reporting.
- Finds tax-deductible rental property expenses.