Looking for a reliable mobile banking app? Here are my picks for mobile apps from the big banks, what are yours?
Chase Mobile Banking
The Chase Mobile app is available for iPhone and Android, and while you can use it to check balances, here are two fabulous features:
- Chase QuickPay: pay anyone who has an email address (and that's just about everyone), whether they're Chase customer or not.
- Chase QuickDeposit: snap a photo of the front and back of a check to deposit it into your Chase account.
- Learn more: Chase Mobile Banking
Discover Mobile App
The Discover Mobile app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry show details like account and Cash Back Bonus balances, and it lets users set up payments to Discover card accounts. But, that's nothing compared to the slickest feature this app offers: use it to send cash to just about anyone using PayPal-powered Money Messenger -- and earn cash back for doing so.
- Learn more: Discover Mobile
If you have an E*TRADE account and an iPhone, iPad, Android or BlackBerry device, you can use Mobile Pro to get real-time quotes with charts, breaking market news and commentary, access to watchlist and portfolios saved on the E*TRADE website. Mobile Pro can also be used to transfer money from most financial institutions to your E*TRADE accounts.
- Learn more: E*TRADE Mobile Pro App