TurboTax Military Edition is free for junior enlisted personnel, rank E-1 to E-5. Ranks E-6 through Officer can file a federal return for a discounted price of $24.99, and state will cost you $36.99 (check to see if states you resided in offer free state returns
). The free offer is good through October 15, 2013.
Visit TurboTax Military Edition
- Veterans and military spouses are employed by TurboTax to be available to answer your questions.
- Live tax advice by phone or chat year round for 2012 tax return.
- Support for multiple states.
- TurboTax Military Edition is equivalent to the Deluxe version of this tax software (see TurboTax Versions for details). You'll be prompted to upgrade to the $49.99 Premier version if you have investment or rental property income, or the $74.99 TurboTax Home & Business if you also have self employment income.
- All TurboTax 2012 Versions