TaxACT Central for Android
TaxACT Central has features that are useful before, during and after a tax return is prepared with TaxACT online and Windows desktop tax software.
- Checklist helps you to get your tax related documents together before your start on your taxes.
- Check the status of e-filed federal and state returns.
- Tax Calendar with due dates for filing tax forms and paying taxes by month, fiscal year or taxpayer type.
- Tax glossary and tons of tax tips.
- Create a TaxACT Online account from the app.
File Your Tax Return on Your Android
SnapTax for Tax Year 2013
Use this tax app to snap a photo of your W-2, then answer a few questions and e-file your tax return, all from your Android device. SnapTax has the same maximum refund and 100% accuracy guarantee that TurboTax tax software does, and saves a PDF copy of your return. SnapTax isn't a tax app for all tax returns, but is a solution for 1040 EZ filers with this tax scenario:
- Single with income of $80,000 or less.
- Married with combined income of no more than $100,000.
- No dependents.
- Income only from W-2s, interest, or unemployment compensation.
- No home or real estate ownership.
H&R Block Tax Central
Tax Advice, Tax Glossary, Refund Estimate and More
Power up H&R Block Tax Central tax app on your Android to have access to multiple income tax tools.
- Get quick answers to the most often asked questions being asked by tax filers.
- Create a customized tax preparation checklist.
- Stay informed of important dates pertaining to your personal tax situation.
- Estimate the amount of your tax refund with the Tax Estimator.
- Access hundreds of tax terms in the A-Z tax glossary.
- Use GPS or zip code to find the nearest H&R Block office.
- Test your income tax know-how with an interactive quiz.
IRS2Go for Android
Get Tax Tips and Check Tax Refund Status
After you file your tax return, this free tax app will check the status of your federal tax refund on your Android device. If you e-file your taxes, IRS2Go reports you return status within 72 hours. Paper filers don't have it so good - if you file a paper return, you have to wait 3-4 weeks to check your tax refund status.
Use the IRS2Go tax app before filing your tax return to get daily tax tips written in plain English to help you with your tax planning and preparation.